Personalized Baked Oatmeal. Think oatmeal has to be bland and boring? This baked oatmeal is the make-ahead breakfast your holiday plans need—it's easy to execute and feeds a crowd. Substitute coconut oil and your favorite alternative milk to make this dairy-free.
So think of it like bread pudding, but made with oats instead of bread. Baked oatmeal makes a great breakfast meal prep, or make-ahead breakfast. This vegan baked oatmeal recipe tastes like a gooey brownie but is actually a hearty healthy way to start the day! You can have Personalized Baked Oatmeal using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Personalized Baked Oatmeal
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of Applesauce, unsweetened.
- It’s 1 of Banana, mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- It’s 5 cup of Old fashioned Rolled Oats.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Apple Pie Spice.
- It’s 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need of Filling/Topping Ideas.
- Prepare 1 of Cranberry/Almond.
- Prepare 1 of Cranberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Prepare 1 of Cherry/Almond.
- It’s 1 of Blueberry.
- Prepare 1 of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Prepare 1 of Peanut Butter/Jelly.
- You need 1 of Raspberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Prepare 1 of Apple Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Apple Honey.
- You need 1 of Blueberry/White Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 of Pumpkin.
When I let Gabe sneak a taste of this Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal. Make-Ahead Oats for an Easy Monday Morning. Make-ahead breakfasts always seem to come out of the refrigerator (I'm looking at you, chia pudding and overnight oats). Take your oatmeal to the next level with this Caramelized Banana Protein Oatmeal that's made with a only few ingredients to give you a boost for your day!
Personalized Baked Oatmeal step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, chia seeds, apple pie spice, baking powder, salt and mix well..
- Finally pour in milk and stir until combined..
- Spray a muffin tin with baking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin cups. If using fillings, fill halfway add fillings. Cover with remaining mixture one at a time and then add toppings, so you can tell them apart..
- If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop right into batter..
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy or freeze in freezer bags..
- Keep in fridge for enjoying throughout the week. Reheat 45-60 seconds..
- If frozen, remove from freezer the night before you want them and leave in fridge. Then reheat next day 45-60 seconds.
A delicious, comforting and healthy baked oatmeal chock full of nutrients and flavor and topped with Make this delicious Healthy Sticky Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal and get excited for Monday game. Nutty Baked Oatmeal. chevron_left PREV: The Best Cardio for a Bad Back. Whip up a quick breakfast with the Lean Greenbean' s recipe for nutty baked oatmeal. Let's sweeten up our oatmeal breakfast by adding chocolate and baking it all together. Baked Steel Cut Oatmeal Baked Oatmeal Cups Steel Cut Oats Real Food Recipes Great Recipes Boost Your Milk Supply With No-Bake Lactation Oatmeal Bites – Health Foundations Birth Center.