Gluten-free Granola Bars. Check Out Gluten Free Options from Nature Valley™. Explore Our Gluten Free Protein Bars & Roasted Nut Crunch Bars. The combination of partially processed rolled oats and oat flour creates just the right texture and helps the bars hold together while maintaining their chewiness.
They're soft, chewy and simple to customize for school or work lunchboxes. Filled with protein, fiber, gluten free and includes nut free and keto options. Granola is a hearty mixture of baked whole grains, nuts, dried fruit and sometimes seeds baked with honey. You can have Gluten-free Granola Bars using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Granola Bars
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of gluten-free quick oats.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of rice krispies cereal (gluten-free).
- It’s dash of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia/hemp/flax seeds.
- Prepare of mini chocolate chips.
Gluten-free Healthy Chewy Granola Bars chocked full of oats, sunflower seeds, cranberries, flax seed, and chocolate chips, sweetened with honey! I know that the arrival of January always brings that big push to get organized, start new routines, and eat healthier foods. This recipe for gluten-free granola bars, for example, is perfect for those with a gluten allergy or intolerance. Don't worry – making gluten and dairy-free granola bars aren't hard!
Gluten-free Granola Bars instructions
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil and grease lightly..
- In a large pot, add coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla extract..
- Once completely blended, turn heat to medium-high and bring mixture to a boil for just a minute..
- Remove from heat and mix remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips..
- Press mixture firmly into pan, add chocolate chips, and press again..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, then remove and cut to size of your choosing..
- Store in airtight container for up to one week..
I used to be like you…worried that I didn't have the skillset to make nut-free granola bars…but that just isn't the case. In a large bowl, toss together the oats, ground flax, pecans, almonds and coconut. Stir in the salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. Pour over the maple syrup and oil, mixing well to combine. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.