Sammies Vitamix Superfruit Smoothie. Buy Online And Pick Up In-Store. Everything Smoothie—Packed with nearly a dozen fruits, veggies, and leafy greens, this smoothie is full of carbs, protein, and calcium. Gold Medal Smoothie —Citrus fruits and cantaloupe make it a sweet treat after an intense workout, but a scoop of protein powder makes it a gold medalist.
So I whipped up a batch of what I think would taste good and oh my goodness! You wouldn't even know there's spinach in it! Leafy Greens – You can barely taste the vegetables, and the natural sweetness and tartness of the fruit help balance the flavor of the smoothie. You can have Sammies Vitamix Superfruit Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sammies Vitamix Superfruit Smoothie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh spinach leaves.
- It’s 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare 6 of fresh mango peices.
- It’s 6 of strawberries (hulls removed).
- Prepare 8 of fresh blackberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of whole flax seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
The only thing you may notice is a possible change in color, but the taste is minimally impacted, if at all. In fact, sometimes I'll even add a cup of both spinach and kale into the fruit smoothie. The banana and strawberries are the two most prominent flavors, with the grapes in the background. Now, on to our amazing Vitamix recipes for smoothies: The Most Healthy Smoothie Recipe.
Sammies Vitamix Superfruit Smoothie step by step
- Add spinach to the Vitamix container. Pile the fruit on top and add flax and chia seeds..
- Add orange juice and mix for 1-2 minutes until fully blended. Makes 3 16 ounce servings..
So I whipped up a batch of what I think. How to Create Your Custom Green Smoothie: Choose one item from Section A, two from Section B, and one from Section C. Place all your ingredients in the Vitamix machine, liquid first, then soft ingredients, then firmer ones. Add one cup of ice last. This was a great recipe to begin with my new VitaMix!