Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free). Loaded With Superfoods Like Maca Root For Energy, Real Fruit, Raw Cacao, Hemp, Flax & Chia. Believe The Hype: Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides; The Struggle Is Real: Anti-Anxiety Diet Tips and Recipes; Winter Skincare Favorites; Never Miss a Post! Bananas: the perfect potassium-rich complement to this peanut butter overnight oats recipe.
Overnight oats is a quick breakfast that basically "cooks" itself whilst in your fridge overnight. Vegan, gluten free and kid friendly too! Skip to primary navigation Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF): easy vegan overnight oats with almond milk and peanut butter. You can cook Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
- You need 1 of Banana Large (about 1/2 Cup).
- You need 1/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of gluten-free rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of light agave or honey (You may use more if you like sweeter oatmeal.).
- Prepare of Optional Toppings.
- It’s 1 of Sliced Bananas.
- Prepare 1 of Dark chocolate shavings or chips.
- You need 1 of Coconut shavings.
Healthy overnight oats that taste like peanut butter cookies! Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar Free. A while back on Instagram, I asked folks, "Do you like overnight oats?" And some of the responses I got were. Make these easy and healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats the night before and wake up to a delicious breakfast in a jar!
Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) instructions
- In a medium bowl, mash your banana with a fork..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined..
- Pour the mixture into two airtight containers and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight..
- When ready to eat, give the oats a good stir, add toppings of your choice, and dig in!.
This easy vegan overnight oats recipe is made with gluten-free oats, cocoa powder, almond milk, and sweetened with maple syrup! Naturally sweetened, vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious. These delicious Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are the perfect make ahead breakfast! This breakfast oatmeal bowl combines the idea of healthy breakfast and comfort food. This delicious recipe for peanut butter overnight oats is super simple, easy to make, and full of tasty peanut butter flavor.