Rose milk recipe. rose milk recipe with step by step photos. quick summer cooler made with rose syrup, milk and sabja seeds. rose milk is a flavored drink and is good for beating the summer heat. Rose milk tea is a rose syrup infused in black tea with milk. Perfect drink to enjoy with homemade rose syrup.
Sabja seeds are very effective coolant for body. Add the sugar and water to a heavy bottom pan. Mix well until the sugar is dissolved completely in the water. You can cook Rose milk recipe using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rose milk recipe
- You need 2 cups of Sugar –.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water –.
- You need 2 tbs of Beetroot – Grated -.
- Prepare of Rose water – 4 tbs or Rose essence – 3/4 tsp to 1 Tsp.
- Prepare of Milk as required.
Now, heat the pan in medium flame. In a heavy bottomed vessel, add sugar, water and heat it. Stir it well to dissolve the sugar. Rose Milk Recipe – Welcome summer with chilled rose milk that is the quintessential Indian summer drink.
Rose milk recipe step by step
- Step 1) Take the grated beetroot and squeeze the juice into a bowl and keep aside..
- Step 2) In a heavy bottomed vessel, add sugar and water dissolve well and bring this to a boil..
- Step 3) Now add the beetroot juice and allow it to boil till it forms a sticky consistency (a small string forms and breaks)..
- Step 4) Switch off the flame and add the rose water..
- Step 5) Cool down completely then pour into a clean dry glass bottle, and store in the fridge..
- Step 6) Add 2-3 tsp of this rose syrup in a glass..
- Step 7) Add cold milk and mix well and enjoy the delicious rose milk..
With chilled milk (dairy or non dairy), loads of ice cubes and flavorful rose syrup, this three. Boil milk, add sugar, mix well and set aside to cool. Refrigerate or freeze it for an hour for quicker cooling. Rose milk is the easiest summer drink recipe which can be made in few minutes if u have cold milk in hand. A kid friendly milkshake made with rose syrup & chilled milk.