Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing. A chocolate velvet cake, to be exact. Jazzed over bringing this to Southern Plate, I made the cake, taking photos of every step, then set up a little That was when Brady started needing help with this homework…and while I was working on that the smell of cream cheese icing proved too persuasive. The chocolate cake is really moist and overflowing with rich chocolate flavor, with a hint o' Guinness in the background.
Heavy Whipping Cream Chocolate Frosting Recipes. Cream Cheese Icing: Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and cream together until smooth. I used a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip to decorate these devil's food cupcakes. You can have Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- It’s 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chip.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
I made this cake and topped it with chocolate cream it was like an explosion of happiness in my mouth. Perfect light & fluffy chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I then topped my cupcakes with some. Video: How To Make Our Intense Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
Add the eggs, milk, oil, vanilla, and the cocoa mixture to the dry ingredients. Parsnip Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze. I was skeptical the cream cheese frosting would work here. I mean, I've never slathered an oatmeal chocolate chip And yes, I've tossed the chips with flour and spritzed them with milk first and stood on my head and Frost the cooled cake with cream cheese frosting or serve plain pieces of cake. Cakes Cakes – Cupcakes Cakes – Frosting Chocolate Recipes.