Chocolate milk cake. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and vanilla. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. And then it's topped with freshly whipped cream!
We've created this recipe for those who crave the lighter taste and creaminess of milk chocolate. The ganache that serves for the filling and icing is truly luscious. All you'll need to finish is a big glass of ice cold. You can have Chocolate milk cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate milk cake
- It’s 125 g of sugar.
- It’s 5 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of orenge.
- Prepare 50 grams of margarine.
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate.
- It’s 150 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of tbps baking powder.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
One Bowl Chocolate Cake III One Bowl Chocolate Cake III. If you want to have the powder on hand to make a glass of chocolate milk whenever you crave one, be sure to check out my Chocolate Milk Powder or Chocolate Syrup recipe. There are a few easy ways to make homemade chocolate milk. The recipe below utilizes a blender, but you could also just stir the ingredients by hand.
Chocolate milk cake instructions
- Step1_Preheat the oven to 180ºC Grease a bundt cake pan with margarine and sprinkle with flour. STEP 2 Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir with a fork until a creamy mixture; set aside..
- Step3_In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the sugar and the orange zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate mixture and the milk and beat for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture..
- Step4_Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven). STEP 5 When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve..
This moist and buttery Spanish cake gets its name because of the three milks used: sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and whole milk or heavy whipping cream. For a sweet upgrade, use chocolate milk and chocolate cake mix instead. This decadent Chocolate Hot Milk Sponge Cake with irresistible taste and texture makes the perfect bake for any occasion. Make it elaborate and top with a creamy chocolate ganache or buttercream or keep it simple and just serve with sieved powdered sugar. A delicious cake with a dense texture makes it easy for carving and shaping.