Captain Crunch Milk Chocolate Ribbon Cookies. The Best Captain Crunch Recipes on Yummly Mix Captain Crunch cereal and peanuts. Melt chocolate and peanut butter together.
Ingredients of Captain Crunch Milk Chocolate Ribbon Cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 7 ounces of good quality milk chocolate such as Lindor.
- Prepare of Excellence Extra Creamy milk chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 8 ounces of butter at room temperature (2 sticks).
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of teaspoonns vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cups of Captain Crunch cereal, crushed gently.
- It’s as needed of individual pieces of captain crunch cereal.
- You need 3 of .
Chef Tim Love re-creates his mother's cookies here: They're crunchy on the outside, soft in the center and loaded with milk-chocolate chips instead of the usual semisweet kind. A wide variety of milk chocolate crunch options are available to you, such as solid, pasty. You can also choose from brown, black. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
Captain Crunch Milk Chocolate Ribbon Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350, line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Place cereal in a ziplock bag and crush into small pices.
- Combine flour,baking soda and salt and whisk to blend.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and mix until blended fold in cereal.
- Add chocolaye gently and swirl in allowing streaks or ribbons of chocokate, don't nlend in.
- Roll into golf ball size balls, place on preprepared pans,flatten slightly with the palm of ypur hand.place 1 piece of captain crunch in center of Cooke pressing to adhere. Bake 11 to 15 minutes until hust undercooked. Cool 3 minutes on baking sheets then transfer to racks to cool completely.
We cannot guarantee that any unpackaged products served in our stores are allergen-free because we use shared equipment to store, prepare, and serve them. Customers with allergies can find ingredient information for products on the labels of our packaged products or online at Starbucks.com/menu. The breeders of this kush remain unknown. As the name suggests, Captain Crunch marijuana smells like the cereal it was named after, with hints of pine. A thick and creamy milkshake made with milk that has been infused with Cap'n Crunch cereal.