Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Check Out Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits on eBay. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Buttery rich milk chocolate chip cookies with milk chocolate covered toffee pieces. You are going to fall in love with these browned butter milk chocolate chip toffee cookies! I couldn't even begin to count how many different types of cookies my kids have tried. You can cook Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 4 ounces of good quality milk chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of toffee chips.
HEATH Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits Recipes. HERSHEY'S Kitchens Baking Chips come in a dozen delicious varieties, from classic milk chocolate to sea salt caramel. Combine butter, brown sugar and sugar in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave carefu)y until smooth, set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a biwl whisk together flour, cocoa poder,baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture until combined.
- Beat in flour mixture just until incirporated, don't over mix.
- Fold in toffee bits.
- Roll into golf ball size balls.
- Place 2 inches apart in prepated pams. Flatten top gently with the palm of ypur hand.
- Bake about 15 minutes until tops appear cracked. Cool 5 minutes in pan before transvpfering to rack to cool completely.
Mix sugars, butter and shortening until light and fluffy. The rainy day came much sooner than anticipated in the form of these soft, slightly chewy, extra peanut buttery cookies loaded with toffee bits. I used my recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies and instead of adding chocolate chunks, I added the toffee and milk chocolate bits. No earth-shattering changes made, but the recipe is so good as written, and I didn't want to mess with it. Pour into a small bowl and set aside to cool.