Green Tea Soy Milk Latte. We cannot guarantee that any unpackaged products served in our stores are allergen-free because we use shared equipment to store, prepare, and serve them. Customers with allergies can find ingredient information for products on the labels of our packaged products or online at Starbucks.com/menu. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Green Tea Latte – Venti with Soy Milk from Starbucks.
Matcha Latte with Soy MilkMeg is Well. soy milk, matcha green tea powder, honey. Hake and Baked Potato with Green TeaReceitas Da Felicidade! I made mine a soy latte, but you can use regular milk if you'd prefer. You can have Green Tea Soy Milk Latte using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Tea Soy Milk Latte
- Prepare 1 tbs of matcha powder.
- It’s 1/4 glass of water (125cc).
- Prepare 3/4 glass of soy milk /almond milk (375cc).
- Prepare 1 tbs of creamer (optional) (I used 2 tbs).
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar / honey (adjust to your sweetness level).
- Prepare of (I used 2 tbs of sugar).
- You need glass of with capacity around 500cc.
In a small saucepan, combine the soy milk, water, green tea powder and sugar. Warm over medium heat while whisking until hot and foamy. Green tea latte with milk in a white cup with green leaves and wooden spoon. wirestock. Espresso Machine used in the video- Gaggia Classic.
Green Tea Soy Milk Latte instructions
- Boil 1/4 glass of water, add matcha powder, creamer, and sugar using low heat. Let them dissolve completely..
- Add soy milk, stir them well and boil it for a bit..
- Serve with ice or let it cool inside the fridge half day..
FTC Disclaimer: I purchased all of these products that are in this video. This matcha latte recipe is the perfect way to bring matcha green tea into your morning routine, and so easy to make as well. This fast and easy recipe compliments and offsets the fragrant, leafy taste of matcha green tea powder with creamy milk and a little sugar for a flavour balance that will leave you. I've always relied on soy or almond milk for lattes, Silk introduced their new Creamy Cashew milk. I was excited to use it in recipes and also whisk it up Before getting to the green tea latte recipe, let's talk about the milk.