Matcha soy milk pudding. The Matcha Milk Pudding was utterly soft. It didn't hold its shape for long on serving plate but the taste was perfect. The texture is silky smooth just like soya bean curd pudding (tou hua豆花), so yummy!
Try a favourite Japanese dessert and much-loved Japanese flavours together with this matcha soy milk and azuki pudding recipe. Simple and delicious home cooked recipe for Matcha Soy Milk Pudding. Sweet with fragrant matcha, the best after meal dessert. You can have Matcha soy milk pudding using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha soy milk pudding
- Prepare 450 ml of soy milk.
- You need 20 g of sugar.
- You need 5 g of matcha green tea powder.
- Prepare 5 g of powdered gelatin.
- You need 50 ml of hot water.
- You need of Brown Sugar Syrup.
Gradually stir in Soy Milk and Whole Milk a little at a time. Cook over low-medium heat, stirring constantly, Bring to a boil. Pour soy milk into a blender. If you love bubble tea, you're in for a treat with this chilled pudding dotted with pearls of tapioca.
Matcha soy milk pudding step by step
- Put the gelatin in the hot water to soak..
- Put the soy milk, sugar and matcha powder in a pot, and heat to melt the sugar and tea powder. Add the soaked gelatin to dissolve..
- Put 2. in strainer, and pour into the cups. Transfer them into refrigerator..
- Serve with brown sugar syrup to your taste..
Matcha pudding is a simple and creamy paleo dessert that you can whip together with just a few ingredients. If you love Japanese green tea, this I've tried this pudding with almond and cashew milk, and either will work. However, full-fat coconut milk is creamier and yields a thicker pudding. The Best Matcha Milk Tea Recipes on Yummly Matcha Milk Tea With Boba, Thai Matcha Green Tea Latte Iced Bubble Milk Tea, Matcha Bubble Tea.