Coffee Condense Milk Cake. Chocolate Cake Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes. WHAT: Finally: A coffee cake actually made with coffee! (And spiced, too.) HOW: Bake up a coffee- and cardamom-scented cake, moist from butter and yogurt. While your cake cools, make your brigadeiro.
I also discovered that I was out of icing sugar so I lightly buttered the crust and then sprinkled brown sugar on- almost a mock coffee cake at this point. Condensed Milk Cake — Quick, tender and easy cake that will impress at the dinner table or a party without you slaving away in the kitchen. Condensed milk cake is definitely one of those desserts that requires minimal ingredients and preparation. You can cook Coffee Condense Milk Cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Condense Milk Cake
- You need of Yolk batter:.
- It’s 80 gr of butter.
- It’s 120 gr of cake flour.
- It’s 120 ml of condense milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 tbs of instant coffee powder.
- It’s 8 of egg yolks.
- Prepare of White egg batter:.
- You need 6 of egg white.
- It’s 6 tbs of granulated sugar.
I don't know about you but I look forward to sweets. This Condensed Milk Cake made me fall in love with condensed milk even more. It is unbelievably moist and dense. This cake can be golden brown and perfect to burnt very very quickly, so keep a close eye on it!
Coffee Condense Milk Cake instructions
- Preheat your oven at 160°C. I used smaller oven, so I preheat my oven around 130°C..
- Prepare your mold (18cm), lay it with parchment paper would be so helpful to make the cake easier to take out after coming out from the oven. Wrap the outer mold with 3 layers of heavy duty aluminium foil, and make sure to wrap it tight, so that later the water vapor would not causing a wet base on the cake while in baking process. To prevent burnt on the top, you could use a sheet of aluminium foil, put on the top of it. Let it hang freely on the top of it, no need to wrap it..
- Combine all dry ingredients such as flour, salt, vanilla essence, and coffee powder. Stir using balloon whisk and set aside. (If your coffee granules a bit bigger, you need to dissolve it first by using 2 tbs of hot water to make it into a paste, and add it along with the yolk batter later on)..
- Melt your butter inside a pan with medium low heat until small bubbles appear. Add your dry ingredients mixture, whisk with balloon whisk, add condense milk, take it off from your stove, and stir immediately..
- Add egg yolks one at a time, whisk until all combine. Set aside..
- Into another bowl, whisk egg white and sugar until light and fluffy or soft peak. It takes around 2-3 minutes with medium high speed. Set aside..
- Take some part of the whisked egg white into the yolk batter, fold gently until all combined..
- Transfer the yolk batter into the egg white batter, fold gently until all combine and mixed well..
- Pour the mixed batter into the mold, and bake around 90 minutes for the picture above using water bath method..
- Let your cake rest about 10 minutes, and take it out from the mold and let it completely cool on a cooling wire before cutting it..
- Tips for Baking: when your batter go into your oven, lower your heat to 150°C after first 15 minutes lower it again to 130°C-135°C and continue with that level for the next hour. After your cake done, don't immediately take it out from the oven, let it rest until cool inside your oven with the oven's door wide open about 10 minutes at least. Then unmold it..
- Tips: it's best to use a mold with no connections each side. If you used the one with no connections you won t need to wrap the bottom of your mold with aluminium foil, and it will not wet the bottom of your cake.
- Enjooyy!!! 😘😘😘.
- Baking process using a 21×10 cm loaf pan (half recipe).
- The result after baking..
More Reading: Coffee and Condensed Milk Ice Cream. This sweetened condensed milk pound cake is moist, dense and lightly sweet. It's perfect served for breakfast (along with some delicious Millstone Coffee of course!) – and it's also wonderful served for dessert with fruit or any other kind of sweet topping. The coffee flavored cake is covered with sweetened condensed milk flavored frosting. The frosting is then decorated with mocha fudge swirls to mimic Vietnamese iced coffee, one of my all time favorite coffee drinks, inspired this beautiful Vietnamese iced coffee cake.