Steamed Egg With Milk. If you're sitting there wondering what this Cantonese Steamed Milk Egg Pudding (双皮奶 – shuang pi nai) tastes like, I would describe it almost like a Chinese version of Creme Brulee, but without the crunchy sugar top. In fact, if you WERE to torch some sugar on top of this Hong-Kong-style custard. Their steamed eggs dessert can't be missed on the list.
Steamed Eggs With Milk Dessert Recipe. Perfect Chinese Steamed egg is also known as Chinese steamed egg custard. This silky smooth steamed egg white milk pudding with ginger juice is a very healthy dessert. You can cook Steamed Egg With Milk using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Egg With Milk
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 25 g of sugar.
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
You can serve this wonderful and comforting dessert either hot or cold. Beat the eggs and strain once to remove any stringy Sounds delicious. Steamed egg is also a really popular kids snack here in China, but we make it simple with a dash of milk and sugar. In the bowl of a stand mixer attached to a whisk, on high speed, beat t… Steamed Egg and Milk Custard Dessert (蒸奶蛋甜品）.
Steamed Egg With Milk step by step
- Before making you should place water in the steamer and bring to boil so that you can bring the egg to steam after the steps immediately. It can save your time..
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until it gets smooth.
- Pour the milk into the mixture and mix well, it will change to light yellow.
- Use skimmer or spoon take away the little bubbles on the top, so it will come out perfect and won't have any holes on the surface of the egg after steam.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins, cover cling film or aluminum foil on the top,and put ramekins into the steamer when water is boiling, and steam for 12 minutes over medium low heat.
Steaming hot scrambled egg on white toast. Scrambled eggs may be one of the more simple items on the breakfast menu to make at home, but as easy One common mistake people make when cooking scrambled eggs is adding milk or cream. You may have been whisking your eggs with milk since. Chinese Steamed Egg (also known as Chinese Steamed Egg Custard) is a healthy breakfast. Learn how steam eggs Chinese style, as well as How to Steam Eggs Chinese Style.