Minute Steak & Milk Gravy. The term "minute steak" is a generic phrase that covers pretty much any very thin cut of beef, and it gets its name from how quickly it cooks. Most people are able to bring this sort of steak from the. Meaning of minute steak in English.
Minute steak lives up to its name as it is fast and easy. The outcome, of course, depends on the cut of meat used. Minute Steak (PTY) LTD comprises of Minute Steak Startup Business Solutions and. You can have Minute Steak & Milk Gravy using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minute Steak & Milk Gravy
- It’s 1 of minute steaks.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of milk.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
There's only a small amount of butter, but the way it blends with the. Minute steak takes a long time in the oven, but it's totally worth it. Because it takes so long, it pairs well with a hearty vegetable that can withstand a long cooking time. Minute steak definition: a small thinly-cut piece of steak that can be cooked quickly
Minute Steak & Milk Gravy instructions
- Put just enough oil to cover the bottom of your frying pan and heat.
- Put some flour in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- Coat the steaks in the flour mix.
- Now fry those bad boys up. Cook both side until done. Take out set aside.
- Now add some flour to the pan. Bout 1/2 cup. And brown at low heat..
- Now add milk a little at a time and whisk until you get the thickness you like. If it gets to thin add some more flour, to thick add more milk..
- Once gravy is to your liking add the steaks back and serve..
The Best Beef Minute Steak Recipes on Yummly Minute Steak Sandwiches, Minute Steak With Gravy, Two Minute Steak Sandwiches. Define minute steak. minute steak synonyms, minute steak pronunciation, minute steak translation, English dictionary definition of minute steak. n. A small thin steak, often scored or cubed. Последние твиты от Minute Steak (@MinuteSteak). We are Minute Steak – A Strategic Search and Social Performance Agency.