Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk. These Jumbo Blueberry Crumb Muffins are moist, buttery, and loaded with juicy blueberries! Perfect for breakfast or as an after-school snack! These Jumbo Blueberry Crumb Muffins are moist, fluffy, and taste even better than the ones from the bakery!
These easy to make muffins are soft, fluffy, and full of blueberries. I put a new muffin pan to good use recently. In Michigan there are lots of blueberries, so I enjoy trying recipes with them, like a jumbo version of a classic muffin. You can have Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk
- You need of Muffins.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Silk Cashew Milk.
- It’s 1/3 of Applesauce or Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
- You need 1/4 of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Streusel Topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Real Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- It’s dash of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
Jumbo Blueberry Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a separate bowl, whisk skim milk, egg, softened butter, and vegetable oil. Mix the liquid ingredients into the whole wheat flour mixture to make a smooth batter, and gently fold in. FULL RECIPE HERE Milk Cookies Recipe milk bar cookies recipe cookies recipe with condensed milk cookie.
Jumbo Blueberry Muffins/w silk milk step by step
- Mix together all Dry Ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients next….Beat on high for 1 min until silky smooth..
- Add the Blueberries. And mix them in with the mixer for 30 seconds. Just enough to break the Blueberries up a bit..
- Prepare the streusel mix topping by mixing it together with a fork.
- Grease the jumbo muffin pan with pam. Preheat over 400°F. Cook for 20 – 25 min or until topping is golden brown..
Milk Free Egg Free Blueberry Muffin Recipes. Instant Pot Blueberry MuffinsDitch The Carbs. Mix until combined, but with the cream. Jumbo Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins taste just as good as your favorite bakery muffin but are so much better for you! Made with oatmeal, whole wheat flour, and Blueberry muffins are a breakfast favorite but it is shocking when you realize just how many calories and how much fat is in your beloved muffin.