Strawberry milk shake. Find Deals on Strawberry Shake in Nutrition on Amazon. In a mixing bowl combine the sliced strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract and stir to combine well. In the container of a blender, combine the milk, strawberries, ice cream and sugar.
Milkshakes make a great summer dessert. For summer picnics, I always try to think of something fun to make rather than traditional desserts that take a lot of prep time in advance. Root beer floats, brownies and ice cream…and homemade milkshakes! You can cook Strawberry milk shake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry milk shake
- It’s 4 of chopped strawberries.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of strawberry syrup.
- You need 1 cup of vanilla or strawberry ice cream.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of chilled milk.
- It’s 1 of sugar to taste.
If you want to make a simple strawberry milkshake, place strawberries, cold milk, and vanilla ice cream in a blender. Add the malted milk powder, if using. If you opt to use regular powdered milk this also will just add a bit of richness and creaminess. To make strawberry milkshake without ice cream, skip ice cream and use some ice cubes and freeze the fruit overnight to get a creamier and smoother milkshake.
Strawberry milk shake instructions
- Add all the above ingredients and blend it in a blender..
- Take a glass and add the shake in it..
- Garnish it with 1 scoop of vanila icecream and some chopped strawberries.serve chilled..
You will need to increase the quantity of the fruit and milk, depending on the consistency you like. Include other berries in addition to—or with—the strawberries for a mixed berry shake. Add a scoop of malt powder for a malted strawberry shake. Drizzle it with chocolate syrup for a strawberry chocolate milkshake. Put whipped cream on top, and maybe some chocolate shavings or sprinkles.