chocolate milk brownies with walnuts. Some people prefer dense, fudgelike brownies, others like brownies that are more cakey in texture. This recipe is clearly for the latter, since the batter is lightened by having beaten egg whites folded into the chocolate base. These fudge-walnut brownies are so decadent tasting Large chocolate chunks create big, luxurious pockets of melty chocolate in the brownies, but you can always substitute chocolate chips.
These moist and delicious brownies are made with plenty of walnuts and the added bonus of chocolate chips! If you are a chocolate lover you will like this brownie recipe. It has alot of chocolate in it. You can cook chocolate milk brownies with walnuts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chocolate milk brownies with walnuts
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 of cup melted butter.
- It’s 2 of tbsp water.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of tsp vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/3 of cups all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of nestle nesquik chocolate milk powder.
- You need 1/2 of tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp salt.
- It’s 3/4 of cup chopped walnuts (optional).
These milk chocolate brownies with milk chocolate chips are pretty much everything you could ever want in a brownie – but with a slight change up because of the milk chocolate. They're chewy, fudgy, perfectly dense, filled with chocolate chips and have a delicious mellow milk chocolate flavor. Music Pairing: Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band. It's taken me years, but finally, at a moment when I wasn't even really trying, I created a homemade brownie recipe that tastes as chewy and milk chocolatey as the ones that come from a.
chocolate milk brownies with walnuts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 13×9 bakeing pan . Mix sugar water and vanilla and melted butter into a large bowl..
- Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture.
- . Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars..
Using milk chocolate versus dark or unsweetened chocolate really changes up the usual flavor of traditional brownies. As you would expect, they are I also added just a bit of cocoa powder to bump up the chocolate flavor just a bit. Any time chocolate is the star of a recipe, you can be sure that I'm. I used chocolate chips instead of walnuts, but they're just as good! If you use chocolate chips instead, I recommend waiting longer for it too cool or else the chocolate will.