Chocolate milk microwave mug cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. The BEST Chocolate Mug Cake recipe out there! Seriously though, you're probably so over mug This mug cake recipe is delicious!
This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake pretty much says it all about this sinfully rich and satisfying warm fudgy celebration in a cup! These mug cakes taste like the best molten chocolate cake that you would get at a restaurant, but you can make them at home in minutes using your Start by melting chocolate and butter with milk in the microwave. You can have Chocolate milk microwave mug cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate milk microwave mug cake
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of nesquick.
- You need 1 of tbsp sugar.
- You need 1 dash of of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of tbsp oil ,non flavored preferably canola oil.
- You need 3 of tbsp milk.
- You need 1 of optional : nuts, marshmellow, chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of few drops of vanilla.
How To Make A Mug Cake. Unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, milk, melted butter, chocolate chips (of COURSE)…and a microwave safe mug. Typical cake ingredients, but not your typical cake baking. Sometimes we don't have an hour to stand by the oven and cross our fingers.
Chocolate milk microwave mug cake instructions
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a mug stir until completely mixed.
- Then add wet ingredients and nuts..
- Stir together until there is no lumps and put in the microwave for a minuete and 10 seconds.
This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it's the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is! This mug cake recipe is made with chocolate chips and no eggs. Vegan Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake – refined sugar free + gluten-free optional! Classic chocolate cake is everyone's guilty pleasure. The good thing about this one is that you can make it in less than three minutes in a microwave.