Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing. For the dressing, peel the garlic and the ginger. Finely chop both and mix with the olive oil and the mustard. Add the sugar and the collected orange juice and stir together.
The fruit mixes well with most distilled spirits as seen in the many orange juice cocktails. Pomegranate pairs well with apple, cardamom, cinnamon, citrus, cucumber, ginger, mint, and tropical fruit. The highlight of the dressing is the addition of ginger, which complements the flavour of watermelon and pineapple wonderfully well. You can cook Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing
- You need 2 cups of or so chopped mango.
- Prepare 2 cups of or so chopped pineapple.
- You need 2 cups of or so chopped pomelo.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh coconut (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/8 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 shot of vodka or sake (optional).
- It’s 2 tbs of honey.
- It’s 2 tbs of freshly minced ginger.
- You need of Toasted almonds.
- It’s of Mint.
This Mixed Fruit Salad in Ginger Dressing is quite wholesome too, as watermelons are rich in iron, the absorption of which is improved with the help of lemon. In a small bowl (I actually prefer a mason jar to shake the ingredients together in), mix together honey, lime juice and zest, ginger (I use a microplane to grate it fine), and poppy seeds. Whisk well, then pour over fruit and toss gently to coat. (You can prepare this salad up. Great on salads and as a veggie dip.
Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing step by step
- Chop up fruits and mix in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut, orange, lemon, and lime juices (and the shot of booze, if you want) with the honey and ginger. Whisk thoroughly..
- Pour juice on the mixed fruit, stir thoroughly, and refrigerate at least until chilled but overnight is best to let the flavors meld together..
- Serve topped with toasted almonds and shredded mint. If kept refrigerated, this usually keeps for a few days, though the mango might darken a bit..
Scrape down the sides and add the miso, vinegar, and sesame seed oil, then whiz. To serve, shake dressing well, and add to bag of vegetables. Shake contents to mix, and place in serving bowl. Wine Suggestions In this salad, the You can go with either a Sauvignon Blanc-which will heighten the fruit's sweetness by meeting the acidity head on-or a Riesling-which will heighten the. DELICIOUS TROPICAL FRUIT: With Dole's shelf-stable fruit products, you can have the delicious taste of refreshing tropical fruit anywhere, anytime.