Simple Milk Chocolate Souffle.
You can cook Simple Milk Chocolate Souffle using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Milk Chocolate Souffle
- Prepare of ingredients.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 12 oz of high quality milk chocolate (Lindt etc).
- Prepare 2 large of egg yolks.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 6 large of egg whites room temp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
Simple Milk Chocolate Souffle step by step
- preheat oven 400.
- butter eight 7oz ramekins and coat the inside with sugar.
- combine chocolate and cream in a large glass bowl over barley simmering water and stir until smooth.
- add egg yolks and salt to mixture and set aside to cool.
- poor egg whites into seperate bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form on the end of the beaters when you lift them.
- them gradually add sugar to egg whites until peaks become sturdy.
- using a plastic spatula fold 1/4 of egg whites into chocolate mix until light brown.
- then repeat with the rest in 2 lots do it gently so not to break the air bubbles.
- poor into ramekins a half inch bellow the top.
- cook for 14-18 mins check frequently until raised and the tops firm.
- top with powdered sugar (optional ).