Chicken with milk and curry. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors! Coconut milk makes this curry sweeter than regular cream. We add a little bit of brown sugar (optional) for sweetness.
To make chicken curry in a hurry, this can easily be adapted for the Instant Pot or. Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables. You can cook Chicken with milk and curry using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with milk and curry
- It’s 500 grams of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- You need 4 of nuts.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- It’s 2 tsp of sweet curry.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of milk.
It tasted like canned tomato soup with milk and curry. Leave out the can of tomato sauce! I had to add red curry paste fish sauce and sweet chili sauce. Coconut Curry Chicken from Delish.com is a one-pot meal you'll want to make every night.
Chicken with milk and curry instructions
- chop the chicken breast and the apples; than dust the chicken with flour.
- heat the oil in a pan; when it‘s hot, put the chopped shallot in the pan.
- put the chicken in the pan and pour some milk.
- wait until it forms a cream and than add the milk gradually.
- when the chicken it's done, add the chopped apples and put the lit.
- wait 3 minutes and than add the nuts, shelled and chopped previously.
- mix two teaspoons of curry in a cup of hot milk and add it to the chicken.
- mix everything and serve :).
You can use your cut-up chicken to make this ginger-and-lime-scented curry with coconut milk, sweet potatoes and chiles. Or substitute your favorite part, be it wings or legs or bone-in breasts. The bright, spicy and gently sweet flavors work well with any pieces of fowl in the pot. This Chicken Curry will be the best you ever tried! Its simple ingredients will surprise you a lot.