Spiced Milk Tea : Masala Chai.
You can have Spiced Milk Tea : Masala Chai using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiced Milk Tea : Masala Chai
- You need of Chai.
- You need 2 cups of liquid milk.
- It’s 6 teaspoons of sugar.
- You need 3 teaspoons of dried tea leaves, (Assam is recommended).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of masala mixture.
- You need of for masala mixture.
- Prepare 1 cup of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cloves.
- You need 3/4 cup of whole black peppercorns.
- It’s 5/16 cup of cinnamon, ground.
- You need 2 teaspoons of grated nutmeg, around 1/2 piece.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green cardamom pods.
Spiced Milk Tea : Masala Chai instructions
- Put all the masala mixture ingredients in a blender and grind well. You will only use a pinch of this mixture, the remaining can be stored in an airtight jar..
- Pour the milk and 2 cups of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil..
- Add in the sugar, tea leaves and masala. Stir until the mixture turns dark (8 minutes)..
- Remove from heat, strain into cups and serve hot..