Fragrant Milk Bread. Sweet Milk Bread – Nothing whets the appetite like the aroma of a yeast bread baking in the oven. Baking fresh bread at home does not only bring rich soul-satisfying fragrant aromas, but it also. Every milk bread recipe I have ever made has used either milk or cream.
No matter how closely I followed many of these recipes, on other food blogs and Chinese recipe sites alike. Milk bread is a staple in Asian bakeries. It's a pillowy-soft, sweet, and fragrant enriched bread made with cream and a roux-like paste called tangzhong. You can cook Fragrant Milk Bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fragrant Milk Bread
- Prepare 250 g of bread flour.
- You need 135 g of fresh milk.
- It’s 8 g of milk powder (optional).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 40 g of butter.
The bread machine proves its worth with this basic white bread that calls for a glass of milk. "Use your sour milk to make a loaf of bread that everyone will enjoy. Bread and milk are a classic breakfast, and what if you have a milk bread on your table? These softest loafs will delight you, no doubt. You will prepare a fine, fragrant, light bread from Podravka bread mix.
Fragrant Milk Bread instructions
- Mix all ingredients except salt and butter into stand mixer. Mix for 5-10 min till a rough dough forms..
- Add in salt and butter and knead on slow, then high for the next 20 to 30 min. Stop frequently to turn dough and scrape down the sides. Knead till window pane..
- Proof for 1 hour or double in size..
- After proofing, pat with palm to degas. Divide into 9 portions of about 55-57g. Roll them round and rest for 15 min..
- After resting, press to degas and shape them round again. Place into lined baking tray..
- Proof in a closed oven with a cup of hot water for 1 hour..
- Bake at 170 deg C for about 20 min..
- Ready to eat..
Toast Bread with Sweetened Condensed Milk Dessert Menu. This milk bread applies a roux technique to make the dough. First part of the dough is cooked first. This roux starter technique yeilds soft, puffy and absolutely amazing bread that stay soft for days. The milk bread is so versatile that can served it as a toast for breakfast, make a sandwich for lunch The result was a semi-whole-wheat soy milk bread super fluffy and fragrant.