Milk powder burfi. Easy milk powder barfi that you can try when you have suddent guests. I always wanted to try burfi with milk powder as. Such an easy desert made using milk powder.
Milk powder burfi or fudge is one such dish. During my last trip to the US, as mentioned in one my previous recipes Tangy Marinated Mushrooms, my husband's cousin shared this milk powder burfi. The burfi made from milk powder tastes almost like the one made traditionally from khoya. You can have Milk powder burfi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk powder burfi
- You need 100 g of dry milk powder.
- You need Half of cup milk.
- Prepare 5 tbs of condance milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter or ghee.
- It’s Pinch of yellow food color.
This is something which you can make with minimal efforts and few ingredients. Milk powder replaces khoya in these wonderful burfis and you won't even know the difference. Milk Powder Burfi Recipe, How To Make Milk Powder Burfi Recipe. Milk powder burfi made with natural ingredients without any artificial coloring to appeal your dish.
Milk powder burfi step by step
- Sabse pehle frying pan me butter dale melt hone par milk dale.
- Milk boil hone par dry milk powder or food color dale or low heat pe regularly stir karte Jae jab tak ki yeh thoda thick ho Jae.
- Then condance milk add kare sath hi sugar or cardamom powder b dal de.
- Thick hone par palate me nikal de or 1-2 hrs fridge me rakh de or set hone par pieces cut kar le or serve kare..
Milk Powder Burfi Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Learn to cook Milk Powder Easy Burfi recipe Whether you are somebody with a sweet tooth for traditional sweetmeats or not. Milk burfi recipe is garnished with. Milk Powder Burfi – the aroma of cardamom and ghee is already giving me the vibes of Diwali. Milk burfi, also known as khoya burfi is a classic Indian sweet that can be served both as a dessert or snack.