You can have Peach Sangria using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Sangria
- You need 1 bottle of sauvignon blanc.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag of frozen sliced peaches.
- It’s 2 (12 oz) of cans peach nectar.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of package fresh raspberries.
- It’s 1 of lime sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of citrus vodka.
- You need of Club soda.
Peach Sangria step by step
- Mix all ingredients together minus the club soda into a pitcher and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour..
- When ready to serve stir well and add club soda to desired taste..