You can cook Caprese Martini using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caprese Martini
- It’s 2 of grape tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbls of blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of ice.
- Prepare 1 tbls of dry vermouth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vodka.
Caprese Martini step by step
- Prep blue cheese stuffed tomatoes ahead of time. Cut off the top of each cherry tomato, scoop out insides and fill with blue cheese crumbles..
- Muddle 1/4 cup of ice with the basil in cocktail shaker. Add the rest of the ice, vermouth and vodka and shake for 30 seconds. Strain into martini glass and add your blue cheese stuffed tomato!.