Wait for It Chili.
You can have Wait for It Chili using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wait for It Chili
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 bunch of celery.
- You need 4 of jalapeño peppers.
- It’s 4 of Serrano peppers.
- It’s 4 of habanero peppers.
- You need 1 of sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 packages of Chili seasoning.
- You need 1 can of beer.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of bloody mary mix.
- You need of hot chili powder, cumin, white pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, curry powder.
- Prepare dash of honey and vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hershey cocoa powder.
Wait for It Chili step by step
- Brown meat.
- Add vegetables and canned goods.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 2 hours.
- Add all seasonings except sweets.
- Simmer another hour on low then add honey, brown sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract.
- Stir and serve ( I let sit in fridge overnight to soak all the flavor) then reheat, sit back and wait for it 😉.