Seahawks jello shots. This is a limited edition and they will sell out. Made with pineapple juice, vodka, blue curaçao, rum – the little shots pack a big punch. But jello shots—or jello jigglers if you prefer—have come a long way.
So, I've been learning how to use blender lately, and as easy as it might seem, animating jello is no easy task. Since today was the first day of the. Like Jello Shots, the Rum and Coke is a prime entry-level college drink. You can have Seahawks jello shots using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seahawks jello shots
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chilled vodka.
- You need 1 box of blue raspberry jello.
- You need 1 box of lime jello.
- You need 1 cup of chilled piña colada mix.
- Prepare 2 envelope of plain gelatin.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 30 of 2 oz condiment cups.
- It’s of 5-10 drops blue, and green food coloring optional.
And just like that lowbrow fizzy Highball, the jello-ized version of the cocktail can be upgraded with a squeeze of. How to make jello shots or shooters – the basic recipe. Simply follow the directions on the Jell-O box, but NOTE: Jello shots go down easy and contain a lot more alcohol than you think, so if you're not. Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots Recipe- Easy Pina Colada Jello ShotsA Fork's Tale.
Seahawks jello shots step by step
- Arrange 30 condiment cups on a large baking sheet..
- Add 1 cup water to microwave-safe bowl ( i used a large pyrex measuring cup). Put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until it is nearly or mildly boiling..
- Remove from microwave. Add 3 oz of blue jello powder to the water and stir until completely dissolved- approx a minute. You can add the blue food coloring for a deeper blue. Then add a cup of chilled vodka and mix..
- Pour a layer of blue jello mixture into each of the condiment cups and chill in the fridge until set, about an hour or so..
- Put a half cup vodka and half cup water in a microwave safe dish and microwave until barely starting to boil..
- Remove carefully and add the 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin slowly (!) and mix until dissolved..
- Then mix in the cup of piña colada mix in. Pour a layer of this mixture on top of each blue layer already in the cups- leaving room for the green top layer..
- Put back in the fridge to set again, another hour or so..
- Repeat the same steps with the green jello as you did before with the blue. Pour the green jello over the set up shots to complete the layers..
- Chill again and voila! Use within 48 hours..
- Happy superbowl!.
Jell-O, watermelon, vodka, water, unflavored gelatin. Seattle Seahawks Home, Office & School Supplies are at the Official Online Store of the NFL. Floating Eyeball Jello Shots are the perfect Halloween party treat! Mix white grape juice, ginger ale I wanted to keep these kid-appropriate, so there's no actual alcohol in the Jell-o "shots" (sorry for the. Jello shots might be a throwback to younger, wilder days, but these bite-sized cocktails are actually the perfect make-ahead treat for a busy holiday season (you can whip them up a week ahead of time).