Steak quesadilla. Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it's golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters or eighths. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish.
The Best Steak Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly Steak Quesadillas, Steak And Spinach Quesadillas, Grilled Steak Quesadillas. Step-by-Step instructions with pictures of my Steak Quesadillas Recipe. You can have Steak quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak quesadilla
- You need 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- It’s of Chipotle taco sauce.
- You need 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
I'm not one to let anything go to waste so this is a terrific use of leftover beef. If you've never used corn tortillas to make steak quesadillas, you're in for a treat! Steak-and-cheese quesadillas, served with a side of black-bean salsa, make a quick, delicious dinner. This Steak Quesadillas Recipe from Delish.com is the best.
Steak quesadilla instructions
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..
Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with pico de gallo-avocado salsa. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and. This steak quesadilla consists of grilled steak, mozzarella cheese, and vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions. The steak, cheese, and mushrooms alone were enough to. For the vegetable quesadilla, add your zucchini and corn mixture to a corn tortilla and top with cheese.