Smoky bloody marys. This Bloody Mary recipe gets a smoky edge from chipotles in adobo sauce. The ultimate hangover cocktail, a good Bloody Mary makes everything better. Why settle for the usual Bloody Mary?
Add a piece of bacon and a celery stalk to each. Divide the Bloody Mary mixture among the glasses, garnish with the lemon slice and celery, and serve. The Raichlen twist on the traditional Bloody Mary burns it up with fresh horseradish and sriracha. You can have Smoky bloody marys using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoky bloody marys
- You need 6 slice of peppered bacon.
- Prepare 3 1/4 cup of tomato juice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of bacon-flavored vodka.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice ( about 3 lemons).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- It’s 2 tsp of chipotle hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 6 of stalks celery with leaves.
This Bloody Mary recipe gets a spicy kick from homemade jalapeño-infused vodka that's easy to make and pairs perfectly with the smoky, salty bacon garnish. There is so much to love about a good. Like our smoky Bloody Mary and craving more like it? Take a look at some our other delicious tomato-based cocktails featuring all sorts of fiery hot peppers.
Smoky bloody marys instructions
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 9-11 minutes. Drain on paper towels..
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, horseradish, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt and 1/2 tsp pepper in a pitcher; refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Pour the Bloody Mary mixture into 6 large ice-filled glasses. Add a piece of bacon and a celery stick to each..
The Bloody Mary is a vodka-soaked nutritional breakfast and hangover cure all in one. There's a reason this iconic cocktail is a classic. Why settle for the usual Bloody Mary? Give it a little smokiness from excellent scotch whisky. Bloody Mary – Cocktail Recipe – My Recipe Book By Tarika Singh.