Melon ball. Typically I use Midori, a melon flavored liqueur, for all sorts of fun Halloween drinks. But, today I was craving a classic, the Melon Ball. This vodka and Midori cocktail is traditionally made with orange.
It has a tropical fruit flavor thanks to the melon liqueur (most often Midori) and pineapple juice, a taste that's hard to resist. melon ballunknown. An air headed person who thoroughly believes that they saw something or someone that really was not there; a dumbfounded hallucination. Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. You can have Melon ball using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Melon ball
- Prepare of Presentation.
- You need 2 of pineapple triangles.
- It’s 4 of cherries.
- It’s 2 of martini glasses.
- Prepare of Drink.
- It’s 2 oz of pineapple juice.
- You need 2 oz of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1 oz of green melon liqueur.
- You need 1 oz of vodka.
- You need 1 of handful of ice.
A delicious recipe for Melon Ball, with Midori® melon liqueur, vodka and pineapple juice. When did it change to Pineapple? The Melon Ball Drop cocktail showcases the Japanese melon liqueur, Midori. Whilst it is a sweet cocktail the citrus does help balance out the drink.
Melon ball step by step
- If you like it sweeter you can add a tbsp of syrup (water and sugar) to the mix. It all depends on how sweet you like your cocktails..
- Place all liquid ingredients in a shaker with the ice and shake for a minute..
- Place a cherry at the bottom of each glass.
- Pour the liquid with no ice in each glass.
- Place a cherry on a toothpick and under the cherry place the pineapple triangle, skin facing the cherry.
- Cut a little wedge on the pointed side of the pineapple and place on the rim of the glass..
See more ideas about Melon, Cantaloupe bowl, Unique items products. To make perfect melon balls, press down firmly so the melon baller digs into the flesh, then twist to make the circle. Master this tasty Melon Ball cocktail recipe on The Cocktail Project where Midori Melon Liqueur is artfully combined with Pinnacle Original Vodka. Boston Melon liqueur is a excellent choice for this fruity melon cocktail with its vibrant green color and And a good number of those drinks were likely Melon Balls. This cocktail packs quite a punch.