Monkey 74's Orange Creamsicle Moonshine.
You can have Monkey 74's Orange Creamsicle Moonshine using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monkey 74's Orange Creamsicle Moonshine
- You need 1 1/2 gallon of Orange juice no pulp.
- You need 3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of French vanilla dry coffee creamer.
- It’s 4 cup of 190 proof everclear.
- It’s 1 cup of Vanilla vodka for taste.
Monkey 74's Orange Creamsicle Moonshine instructions
- In a big pot boil everything but alcohol.
- Stir until creamer is dissolved.
- Cool to room temp.
- Add everclear and vodka.
- Jar then refrigerate.
- Let sit for at least 2 weeks.
- The longer it sits the smoother it gets.
- It will separate while in fridge just shake it before drinking.
- Yields 6 quarts and a pint.
- Cut some vanilla beans up and scrape the inside into your batch it will be even better.