Quesadilla de huitlacoché.
You can have Quesadilla de huitlacoché using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quesadilla de huitlacoché
- Prepare 4 of fresh sweet corn cut off the cob.
- Prepare 2 jars of huitlacoché drained.
- You need 4 of jalapeños chopped up.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese shredded up.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn oil.
- You need of Either home made or store bought tortillas.
Quesadilla de huitlacoché instructions
- In a fry pan heat oil and put corn, jalapenos, onion and garlic. Stirring occasionally cook until onion and garlic are transparrent and corn starts browning..
- Add huitlacoche and cook stirring occasionally for about 5 to 10 minutes longer..
- Heat up tortillas and put cheese and some huitlacoche filling in the tortilla and cook turning a few times so that the quesadilla is starting to crisp and cheese is completely melted..