Easy Ancient Indian Salad.
You can have Easy Ancient Indian Salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Ancient Indian Salad
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 15 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 sprigs of coriander.
- You need 2 of red onions.
Easy Ancient Indian Salad step by step
- Gather all your ingredients and chop them up. For cherry tomatoes, you can either half or quarter them. As for the onions and coriander, dice them finely..
- We start making this salad by tossing the cherry tomatoes in salt, then mixing in the onions and lastly the coriander..
- And that‘s it! You have a yummy salad now! Have it with roti/chapati or serve it as an appetiser. Enjoy!.