Chocolate peanutbutter graham cracker sandwiches…/ like the ones at Disney World.
You can cook Chocolate peanutbutter graham cracker sandwiches…/ like the ones at Disney World using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanutbutter graham cracker sandwiches…/ like the ones at Disney World
- It’s 3 cup of Good quality chopped milk chocolate.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Shortening.
- You need 12 of Halved graham crackers.
- You need 2 cup of Creamy peanutbutter.
- You need 1 cup of White sugar (optional).
Chocolate peanutbutter graham cracker sandwiches…/ like the ones at Disney World step by step
- Now you can use the creamy peanutbutter alone, or whip the optional one cup of sugar together with the peanutbutter, (I did use sugar).
- (optional step) mix the peanutbutter and sugar in a big mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon, mix well, until combined.
- Melt chocolate and shortening over a double boiler. Stirring to melt..
- Dip each graham cracker into meltèd chocolate, and let set up on wax or parchment paper. I pút mine in the freezer for 10 minutes. This step is what makes the one chocolate layer in the center! :excited.
- Spread 2 tablespoons (or a cookie scoopful) of peanutbutter over the top of each dipped graham cracker, then pút back in the freezer for 10 more minutes. I pút the wax paper on a large cutting board, for easier transfer to and from freezer. This step is important, while the peanutbuster is freezing, remove chocolate from heat and stir, so ít cools slightly and thickens up a touch..
- Slowly and carefully, spoon melted chocolate over top and sides of peanutbutter. Use a small spoon working the chocolate around the edges and sides. You'll then use a little plastic knife to run the chocolate around the edges and clean ít up a bit. Back in the freezer for another 10 minutes until set!.
- Decorate as you wish, maybe drizzle some dark melted chocolate over the top to make lines on top!!!.
- Keep refrigerated, they melt some when your fingers touch them..watch ít, thier DANGEROUSLY good!!!!.