You can cook Cuban Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cuban Sandwiches
- You need 1 of Portuguese roll.
- Prepare 2 slices of deli ham.
- You need 1 slice of good quality swiss cheese.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 4-5 of pickle slices.
- It’s Handful of left over pernil (I do have a recipe).
- Prepare of Butter.
Cuban Sandwiches step by step
- Butter your George Foreman grill or panini press. Spread mustard on both sides of bread. Assemble sandwich: ham, cheese, pernil than pickles..
- Close sandwich & spread a little butter on bread. Close sandwich maker & close to your liking. Cut in half & enjoy..