Blt plus sandwich. This is a sandwich that I crave a lot. I am just posting it because I couldn't find it posted already on the Zaar. A BLT is a type of sandwich, named for the initials of its primary ingredients, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
Classic sandwich fixings pile high in this quick and healthy BLT Avocado Stack! The BLT, which we think may be the greatest sandwich ever created, is all about the details and respecting each individual ingredient. How to build the perfect American sandwich. You can have Blt plus sandwich using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blt plus sandwich
- It’s 1 package of Thick cut style bacon or bacon of you prefer.
- You need 8 slices of toasted bread.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of mayo or miracle whip.
- Prepare 1 of large tomatoe, sliced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Lettuce you prefer I used iceberg.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
Create your own classic BLT sandwich. Follow this easy recipe for the all time favorite BLT sandwich everyone loves. These easy BLT wrap sandwiches start with bagged salad greens, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and avocado, wrapped in tortillas for a delicious lunch recipe. This Vegan BLT Sandwich is so easy to prepare but tastes so amazing.
Blt plus sandwich step by step
- You can either bake your bacon (add 4 to 6 extra minutes to the cooking time for thick cut), or you can heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the bacon for about 6 to 8 minutes, turning it every few minutes until it is nicely crisp, but still pliable. Remove the bacon to paper towels to drain..
- Over medium high heat fry 1 egg to over medium. You will need 1 egg per sandwich. If you dont know how to cook a over medium egg it is in my recipes..
- Toast bread in toaster oven, skillet or oven. How to is in next step..
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise on 1 side of each piece of bread. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. In the skillet, place as many slices of bread that will fit, mayo side down, and griddle them up until the mayo side of the bread is nicely browned, about 1 minute. Remove the bread from the skillet, let rest browned side up, and griddle up any remaining slices..
- Place 4 of the slices of toast browned side down on a cutting board. Place a tomato on each piece, season lightly with salt and pepper, place 4-6 slices of bacon on each slice of tomato, add cheese of your choice. Then add 1 over medium egg and top with a couple of pieces of lettuce. Generously spread the rest of the mayo on the non-browned side of the remaining slices of bread, and top the sandwiches with the second piece of bread. Slice in half and you're good to go..
- More ideas to make your blt plus. You can add grilled or caramelized onions, or a thin slice of raw onion, swap out the plain lettuce for arugula or watercress, or a blend of lettuce. You can Change out the bacon for pancetta. You can add a slice of avocado or make a quick guac-ish mash smash up some avocado with lime juice and maybe some minced scallion or minced cilantro. Either addition is great or just make a classic blt. Bacon Lettuce Tomato sandwich..
Enjoy each bite of smokey I just didn't think the tempeh bacon that was on the market had enough flavor for me plus I'm also not. Try our BLT&T sandwich with StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch. Take this classic sandwich and change it up with a ranch twist. The sub that proves great things comes in threes. In this case, those three things happen to be crispy bacon, lettuce and juicy tomato.