BLT with fried egg. Add a fried egg or hard boiled egg to a classic BLT sandwich and you have the perfect breakfast sandwich (or have it for lunch). If sandwiches are not your thing, you can browse through all my breakfast recipes here. I love BLTs, they remind me of my mom's luncheonette she owned when I.
Ask my mom and she will tell you I was a very physically active kid. That's why I put fried egg BLT. No different than a burger with a fried egg. You can cook BLT with fried egg using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BLT with fried egg
- It’s 4-6 slices of fried bacon.
- You need 2 slices of favorite toasted bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of tomato.
- You need 1 of large piece of lettuce.
- It’s of mayo or miracle whip.
- It’s to taste of Salt & peper.
Still called a burger.even though a burger means ground red meat between two buns. Adding an Egg or Cheese to a BLT obviously makes it not a BLT but God damn is it a fantastic idea. For BLT, fry bacon and eggs over medium heat in a heavy-based pan, then keep warm. Slice tomatoes and avocado, mix the HP with garlic mayonnaise.
BLT with fried egg step by step
- Fry bacon. Set aside. Use the bacon grease and fry your egg. Pop yolk and cook flipping after about 2 minutes making sure yolk is cooked..
- Toast your favorite bread, spread mayo or miracle whip on both pieces. Place lettuce, bacon and tomatoes on one side salt & pepper.
- Place fried egg on other side salt and pepper. Put together and cut and half. Enjoy!.
Slice each roll in half, add bacon first, then tomato, avocado, a pinch of salt and a large tablespoon of HP mayo. Place fried egg and lettuce on top and. I woke up at the crack of dawn due to a stopped up allergy head and a husband who was havin' a snore fest again. Fry the egg in the bacon fat, breaking up the yolk so that it cooks through, unless you want the yolk to be runny. Flip and cook the egg on the other side.