Sheer Khurma. Sheer Khurma is a rich vermicelli pudding made with milk, lots of nuts, dates and sugar! I have very fond memories of waiting eagerly for Sheer Khurma during Eid. One of my dad's friend who was a.
This Eid dessert is made using nylon vermicelli cooked in milk and dry fruits. Learn how to make SHEER KHURMA. A perfect and quick dessert for celebrations. You can cook Sheer Khurma using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheer Khurma
- Prepare 1 liter of Milk.
- You need 250 gm of Sevaya.
- It’s 1 of small cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1 of small cup of Cashews.
- You need 1 of small cup of Dates.
- Prepare 1 of small cup of Pistachios.
- You need 1 of small cup of Water Melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 of small cup of Mus Melon seeds.
- You need 1 of small cup of Chironjee.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3-4 spoons of Ghee.
The main ingredients used in Sheer Khurma are vermicelli, whole milk. Sheer Khurma Recipe – A rich and delicious traditional milk sweet made during festival of Ramadan Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. Sheer khurma is a festive pudding made by simmering fine vermicelli with milk, dates, nuts and Sheer khurma is a Persian term meaning "milk and dates". This delicious and rich dessert is made on.
Sheer Khurma step by step
- Soak all the dry fruits in water for 1 hour. After an hour, take out the dry fruits from water and chop into verticals..
- Now take a bowl add milk and let it boil. Once the milk is boiled add sugar to it and stir..
- Now take another pan add ghee and fry all the dry fruits… once the dry fruits are golden brown add then to the milk..
- Now in the same pan add little more ghee and fry the sevaya till golden brown….
- Now add the sevaya to the milk and stir it well. And let it cook for 5 to 7 mins. Now off the stove and serve it hot….
Sheer khorma or Sheer khurma literally(milk with dates in Urdu) is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. It is a traditional Muslim festive. Sheer Khurma is special sweet dish made with dates, nuts, raisins and vermicelli noodles, roasted in nutty ghee and cooked in saffron laced milk. Sheer Khurma – Instant Pot or Stove Top? Sheer Khurma Recipe is an Eid special sweet.