Bacon and egg sandwich. A bacon, egg and cheese sandwich is a breakfast sandwich popular in the United States and Canada. The sandwich is typically made with bacon, eggs (typically fried or scrambled). Mike's latest fried egg video is a classic!
The crisp bacon, hard-boiled eggs and crunchy green onions make these cozy sandwiches look impressive when company drops by for lunch. The bread can also be toasted. This bacon & egg breakfast grilled cheese sandwich recipe is quick and delicious! You can cook Bacon and egg sandwich using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and egg sandwich
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Eggs hard fried or over medium.
- Prepare of Pickles stackers.
- It’s of Sliced Tomatoes.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need Slice of cheese.
- It’s of Toast.
As eggs begin to set, gently PULL the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. CONTINUE cooking—pulling, lifting and folding eggs—until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Spread herb sauce on cut sides of muffins. Top with eggs, then lay cheese over.
Bacon and egg sandwich instructions
- Toast your bread in the toaster or in the oven..
- Fry or bake the bacon till desired doneiness..
- Fry the eggs in a skillet over medium heat to your preference. I like over medium..
- Once everything is cooked. You assemble the sandwich..
- On a plate, spread mayonnaise or miracle whip on both slices of bread that's been toasted. On one side top the mayonnaise with cheese, egg, bacon,pickles, tomato and lettuce. Then put the second slice of toasted bread on top. Lightly push down and cut in half. If you cooked an over medium egg it will cut the egg in half and the yolk will bust. I like to dip my sandwich in the busted yolk that's on my plate. It's a easy anytime sandwich..
Top with onion and close with muffin tops. I was never an egg sandwich lover. In fact, with the exception of frittatas and omelettes, I'm not much of an egg person, period. For example, I will run for the hills at the sight of an egg salad.??? So, it took me a long time to have my first Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich.