Monte Cristo Sandwich.
You can cook Monte Cristo Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monte Cristo Sandwich
- It’s 3 pieces of bread loaf.
- You need of Butter, to spread and to put in the pan.
- You need 1 piece of ham.
- You need 1 piece of cheddar sandwich cheese.
- It’s of Cream cheese, to spread.
- It’s of Strawberry jam, to spread.
Monte Cristo Sandwich instructions
- Warm ham in toaster around 5 minutes in medium heat..
- Spread butter in both one side of the first bread loaf. Get a cooking pan, put butter and toast the bread (side of the one with butter spread facedown)..
- Put the cheddar sandwich cheese on top. Set aside..
- Get the second bread loaf, butter up one side and again toast on the pan. Put the ham on top. Set aside..
- Get the third bread loaf. Put butter on both sides. Toast it quickly in the pan. Put the three loaves together and put back on the pan. Just add butter on the pan everytime you toast the bread so that it doesn’t burn..
- Serve with cream cheese and strawberry jam..