Welsh Rarebit No. 2.
You can have Welsh Rarebit No. 2 using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Welsh Rarebit No. 2
- Prepare of Put into chafing dish.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of Little dry mustard.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 pounds of grated cheese.
- You need 1 cup of milk 2 eggs.
Welsh Rarebit No. 2 step by step
- When butter is melted and thoroughly mixed with salt and dry mustard add grated cheese.
- When partially melted add milk.
- When three fourths melted add eggs well beaten.
- Mixture should be smooth.
- Serve on hot crackers serves eight people..