Meatball subs. Lightly toasted garlic submarine buns are filled with homemade meatballs covered in a rich tomato sauce or marinara sauce then topped with loads of mozzarella cheese and. These homemade meatball subs are toasty, cheesy and downright delicious. Because a meatball sub is the definition of comfort: saucy meatballs, melty cheese, toasted bread — what more could you want?
Meatball Sub Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. BUT believe you me you can make a terrific meatball sub with frozen meatballs as well. Meatball subs are a hot item at the deli. You can cook Meatball subs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball subs
- It’s 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 package of sweet Hawaiian buns.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce of your choice.
Homemade beef parmesan meatballs in a fresh marinara sauce topped with melted mozzarella cheese all on toasted bread. There's something so warm and comforting about. Easy to prepare meatball sandwich recipe with meatballs heated in seasoned tomato sauce and topped with provolone cheese. Meatball Subs are a great way to feed a hungry crowd on game day.
Meatball subs instructions
- Mix meat, seasonings, egg, parmesan cheese together in large bowl. Form meat balls..
- Put meatballs in oven at 400 on cookie sheet for 30 mins. Flip over halfway through..
- Put meatballs on buns. Cover with desired sauce and mozzarella cheese on both sides. Bake another 5 minutes..
Made with the most flavorful, tender meatballs ever, smothered in marinara sauce and cheese. Break a meatball open and make sure meat is cooked through before removing from the oven. Easy Meatball Subs – Made with hot dog buns, frozen meatballs, marinara, and provolone, these meatball subs are so simple to make and perfect for feeding a crowd. Don't have a crowd to feed? These italian meatball subs are filling, hearty and crazy delicious.