You can cook Pork Sandwiches using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Sandwiches
- Prepare of Breading.
- It’s As needed of homemade sandwich rolls see my recipe.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 3 cups of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s of Porkloin.
- You need 1 pound of center cut porkloin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Condiments just suggestions.
- It’s As needed of mayonnaise.
- Prepare As needed of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Frying.
- Prepare 2 cups of peanut oil.
Pork Sandwiches instructions
- Slice the porkloin thinly. Mix the egg and water..
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Add pork to a ziploc bag with flour and coat all the pork with the flour. After coating with flour add pork to the egg mixture. Pour some of the panko into a bag. Add the pork coated with flour and egg to the panko seal and shake. Do this in batches as needed, not at all at once..
- Fry in the hot oil. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Cut the roll in half and add mayonnaise..
- Add the pork and ketchup assemble and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.