A Sandwich for Brunch. Ham-and-Cheddar Scallion Biscuit Sandwiches Scallions are added to the biscuit batter, giving the sandwich a bright flavor. Easy brunch recipes and tips for hosting. Who doesn't love a breakfast sandwich—especially when you can customize your own?
Recipe developer, food stylist, author, and teacher with a passion for sandwiches. She's behind the popular blog Grilled Cheese Social. Make your Sunday brunch a little more fun with sandwiches. You can cook A Sandwich for Brunch using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Sandwich for Brunch
- It’s 1/2 pound of hotdogs beef.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
- You need 1 tablespoon of prepared horseradish.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
Serving sandwiches makes for a more casual setting so your guests will feel more at ease. Keep it simple and go for classic favourites like BLT's and even pulled pork if you have extra time, or if you really feel like going all out try a chef. Brunch-time is the best time to throw a party and feed your friends! It is more laid back and you provide your guests with something luxurious in the middle of their day.
A Sandwich for Brunch step by step
- Melt the butter. Crack the eggs. Scramble the eggs add salt and pepper and finish scrambling till done..
- Split the hotdogs down the middle lengthwise but not all the way through. Fry in the pan cut side down to begin with. Turn as needed..
- Toast the bread. Mix the horseradish sauce, mustard and mayonnaise..
- Spread the horseradish mixture on the bread slices. Add the hotdogs to two of the slices of toasted bread. Then add the eggs on top of the hotdogs..
- Stack the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
The ingredients are so simple and these sandwiches come together quickly which is perfect for brunch entertaining! Brunch is a combination of breakfast and lunch, and regularly has some form of alcoholic drink (most usually champagne or a cocktail) served with it. Lazy Saturdays and Sundays demand something more potent. The Best Brunch Sandwiches Recipes on Yummly Banana Bliss Breakfast Sandwiches, Best Ever Breakfast Sandwich, Ham & Cheddar Green Chili Breakfast Sandwich.