Apple white cheddar grilled cheese.
You can have Apple white cheddar grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple white cheddar grilled cheese
- Prepare 4 slices of whole wheat cinnamon raisin bread.
- It’s 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese 3 oz.
- It’s 1 of small apple thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of thin slice red onion separate into rings.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes optional.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
Apple white cheddar grilled cheese step by step
- Layer each of two bread slices with 1 slice cheese.
- Top with the apple and onoin.
- If desired sprinkle with pepper flakes.
- Top with the remaining cheese and bread.
- Spread outside of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet toast sandwiches over medium low heat 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted..