Folded Egg Sandwich.
You can have Folded Egg Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Folded Egg Sandwich
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of The rest.
- You need 1/3 pound of Canadian bacon see my recipe.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
Folded Egg Sandwich instructions
- Add eggs to a bowl. Then add chives, salt, and pepper. Beat them well. Heat the butter in a skillet that has a good lid to it..
- When the butter is melted pour in the eggs. They should start turning solid on bottom, don't stir them just put a lid on it. Go get the water. Pour half of water on the side between the eggs and skillet. Cover let steam 30 seconds. Carefully roll the skillet tilting a bit and rolling till water is off top of eggs. Do it again the egg should puff up. When water is gone move eggs to a plate..
- Slice your Canadian bacon add to a skillet and heat. Set aside..
- Toast the bread..
- Add mayonnaise to the bread. Cut the egg in half..
- Fold one half and add to a slice of bread. Then add the Canadian bacon..
- Stack another slice of bread and fold the other half of the eggs. Add to the slice of bread and add last slice to the top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.