Cheesesteak Potato Skillet. Since I love All Things Cheesesteak (like this Philly Cheesesteak Potato Chowder or this BBQ But I wanted to make them look extra special, so I baked them in mini cast iron skillets, and I think it's a. Blue Cheese Steak Bites and Potatoes Skillet Dinner Recipe – delicious hearty garlic butter sirloin steak cubes with roasted potatoes and mushrooms, covered. Place beef in skillet with potatoes, pushing potatoes around beef.
Cooked to tender and juicy perfection and the butter garlic herb flavor is unreal! Add the potatoes back to the pan and heat through and let the butter melt into the steaks. Quick skillet steak with onions, peppers, mushrooms loaded on top of a baked potato and topped with melted cheese – this Loaded Philly Cheesesteak Baked Potato is perfect for the meat and potato. You can cook Cheesesteak Potato Skillet using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Potato Skillet
- You need 300-350 g of super thin sliced rib eye steak (Korean BBQ style beef).
- It’s 3 of large potatoes, diced medium-small.
- You need 2 of bell peppers sliced thin (any colour).
- You need 6-8 of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium-large onion, thin sliced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and black pepper,.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic and Herb Mrs. Dash,.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
This skillet dinner will have you drooling if you love cheesesteak! Cover the pan then cook for a few more. Made with cheesy bacon scalloped potatoes, this Philly Steak & Potato Skillet is quick comfort food at its best! Stir in Cheese Sauce and Bacon until well blended.
Cheesesteak Potato Skillet step by step
- In a cast iron skillet, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, add your onions and thin beef. Add Worcestershire sauce and lots of fresh cracked black pepper (or to taste)Cook on medium-high until onions are soft and beef is cooked through. Once done, remove and set aside in a bowl..
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil again to the skillet, add your diced potatoes. Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil and season with Mrs. Dash and salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium-low for about 15 min (I popped a lid on to trap some steam to help potatoes cook along) mix occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Once the potatoes are about 80% cooked through, add the mushrooms and peppers, add more salt and pepper to taste (if needed)stir and cook another 10 min, stirring occasionally again. (I popped a lid on at this point as well).
- You can turn off the heat at this point (there's enough heat retained in the cast iron now) add your cream cheese and dijon and stir to combine with everything and until the cream cheese is melted..
- Top the skillet with your beef and onion mixture, add your shredded cheddar on top.
- Set under the broiler for about 5 min and enjoy this RIDICULOUS delish meal..
Thank goodness Steak and Potatoes are still on the side of cheap. I feel like all I ever show you is skillet this and skillet that… You're welcome??? BUT I made an amazing sauce to go with this one! These crispy skillet breakfast potatoes are loaded with cheese, bacon and onions. They taste great served with a big, juicy steak.