Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches.
You can have Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches
- It’s 2 packs of leftover hamburger bread OR hot dog bread.
- You need of Spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 2 pounds of sliced deli ham (divided in half).
- Prepare of Pork slices (either from the deli or leftover homemade pernil).
- It’s 1 pound of deli Swiss cheese.
- Prepare of Hamburger pickles.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
Loaded Baked Cuban Sandwiches step by step
- Spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray……
- Take your hamburger bread and arrange the bottom halves of bread onto the bottom of the pan that was sprayed with cooking spray…..Leave top halves for later use……. ☺️… I used a combination of hamburger bread and hot dog bread….. 😁.
- Spread some spicy brown mustard onto the bread halves that are in the baking pan……
- Layer 1 pound of deli ham slices on top of bottom halves, then layer your Swiss cheese on top of ham……
- Now layer your pork slices on top of the Swiss cheese…..I’m using a ham steak (that’s all I had !!)😁)……
- Next layer remaining 1 pound of deli ham on top of Swiss cheese slices and pork slices…..
- Place hamburger pickles on top of ham slices……
- Now top off your sandwich with the tops of your hamburger bread, or hot dog bread, brushing them with mayonnaise before putting on top of your sandwich……..
- Spray tops of hamburger bread lightly with the butter cooking spray…..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, COVERED, then uncover pan and bake until tops of bread are golden, about 5-10 minutes longer…..
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy 😉!!.