Slow Cooker Italian Beef. Rump roast is cooked with Italian salad dressing mix and seasonings until it is tender enough to shred with a fork. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Italian Beef for Sandwiches. Load up on the delicious flavor of these Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches!
Make sure it's completely cooled before you seal it. These CrockPot Italian Beef Sandwiches are perfect for tailgate season! With just a few simple ingredients, this easy slow cooker beef recipe is a favorite! You can have Slow Cooker Italian Beef using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- It’s 2-5 lb of boneless beef top round roast.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-2 cups of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 of jar(16 oz) pepper rings(liquid included).
Beef slowly cooked with red wine, tomatoes, vegetables, beans and artichokes in this slow cooker beef stew for a delicious Italian twist! Add the Italian salad dressing mix, broth, garlic and bay leaf. How to make Hearty Italian Beef Soup: Start by browning stew meat in a large skillet on the stove top. Add that browned meat to the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Italian Beef instructions
- Chop up the carrots into small pieces. Place to the side..
- After trimming off the fat, put the roast into the slow cooker. Add all of the spices..
- Next, add the carrots on top of the roast..
- Pour the whole jar of pepper rings into the slow cooker. Put the cover on top, set the temperature to low and cook for 7-8 hours. Stir about halfway through the cooking..
- Using two forks, shred the beef and then stir together..
Italian beef has long been a slow cooker recipe favorite, and it is loaded with flavor. The Italian-style pickled vegetables — giardiniera and pepperoncini — and dry Italian salad dressing are the ingredients that give this dish its name. Tangy, slightly spicy Italian beef is slow cooked all day until it's fall apart tender, and then shredded. If you're looking for a great no-fuss meal, you have to try this amazing Slow Cooker Shredded Italian Beef! It cooks away in your slow cooker (hello easy weeknight meal!), until it's so.